Need assistance? Call 888-707-5814
Ambulatory surgery presents some specific challenges to the OR manager. This series of presentations provides insight into some specific ASC guidelines and issues. This course was created from session recordings from the 2015 OR Manager Conference and is approved for 7 CEUs.
- From the Front Lines - The Power of the Regulatory and Quality Measure Reporting Update
- From Front Door to Surgical Suite: Preventing Infections in Your ASC
- Competency for Endoscopic Personnel: Tips, Techniques, and Teachings
- Developing a Dual ASC License
- Cost Reduction & Operational Efficiency in Orthopedic Ambulatory Surgery
- Building an Effective Pain Management Program for Your OR
- 2015 Technologies: What, How, and When to Implement in Your Facility
Access Intelligence is approved as a provider of continuing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider #15831. CEUs: 7.0 contact hours
You have no items in your shopping cart.