Need assistance? Call 888-707-5814
The Surgical Services Administration eLearning Course will provide you with information about new technologies, specialty services, preoperative processes, reprocessing, and healthcare reform. This course was created from session recordings from the 2015 OR Manager Conference and is approved for 7 CEUs.
- The Key to SPD Excellence: Risk Assessment and Best Practices
- 2015 Technologies: What, How, and When to Implement in Your Facility
- System Staffing: Is It Achievable or Just Pie in the Sky
- Optimizing Support Staff Productivity: The Right Staff, The Right Place, The Right Time
- The Importance of the Perioperative Nurse Leader in the Patient Experience
- The Nurse Practitioner in the Perioperative Setting: Making It Work, Making It Excellent, Making It Innovative
- Working the Pipeline - Succession Planning for Perioperative Leaders
Access Intelligence is approved as a provider of continuing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider #15831. CEUs: 7.0 contact hours
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.