Need assistance? Call 888-707-5814
Safety is at the forefront of all patient care activities. This series covers a variety of topics related to safe surgical care team collaboration, efficiencies, and infection control. This course was created from session recordings from the 2016 OR Manager Conference and is approved for 7 CEUs.
- This is Not Your Mother’s PACU – Strategies to Improve Patient Flow
- Safe Surgery Checklists: How to Ensure the Safety of Every Patient, Every Time
- Transforming Perioperative Education through Simulation
- Enhanced Recovery After Surgery: Making Strides Toward Better Outcomes
- Preceptorship and Mentorship of the New Wave of OR Nurses
- Organizational Culture Changes for Patient-Centered Outcomes: A Case Study
- OR and SPD: Two Departments, One Priority
Access Intelligence is approved as a provider of continuing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider #15831. CEUs: 7.0 contact hours
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.