Need assistance? Call 888-707-5814
The Surgical Services Administration eLearning Course will provide you with information about new technologies, specialty services, preoperative processes, reprocessing, and healthcare reform. This course was created from session recordings from the 2016 OR Manager Conference and is approved for 7 CEUs.
- Swimming With the Sharks in the Sea of High Reliability – Survival of the Fittest
- Bedside to Boardroom – Earning a Seat at the Table
- Eyes Wide Shut: Managing Taboo Issues
- The Compassion Fatigue Epidemic – It’s Time to Put Your Oxygen Mask on First!
- Conditions of Participation: Is Your Surgical Services Department at Risk for Immediate Jeopardy?
- Embedding Analytical Thinking into Perioperative Operations
- Dual Roles: Business Management for the Non-Business Manager
Access Intelligence is approved as a provider of continuing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider #15831. CEUs: 7.0 contact hours
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.