Need assistance? Call 888-707-5814
Ambulatory surgery presents some specific challenges to the OR manager. This series of presentations provides insight into some specific ASC guidelines and issues. This course was created from session recordings from the 2017 OR Manager Conference and is approved for 7 CEUs.
- The Perioperative Patient Journey: From Pre- to Postoperative Care in the ASC
- ASC Regulatory and Quality Measure Reporting Update: 2017 Edition
- The Times Are a Changin’: The Transition from Paper to Electronic Records in ASC’s
- Roll Call: Who’s Educating Our ASC Staff?
- Recipe for a Collaborative Ambulatory Surgery Center
- AAMI Sterilization Standards Update
- The Silent Partner in OR Management: Use Strategic Marketing to Enhance Surgical Business
Access Intelligence is approved as a provider of continuing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider #15831. CEUs: 7.0 contact hours
You have no items in your shopping cart.