Need assistance? Call 888-707-5814
This series of presentations provides insight into specific issues pertaining to leaders of the post anesthesia care unit (PACU). This course was created from session recordings from the inaugural 2017 PACU Manager Summit and is approved for 12 CEUs.
- Postop Leadership Techniques: What Makes a Good Mentor
- Data-Driven Change in Your PACU
- PACU Manager Summit Luncheon: To Opiate or Not? That IS the Question? Application of a Multi-Modal Approach to Pain Management of the Postoperative Patient
- Strategies for Breaking Down Perioperative Silos
- Laying the Foundation for Preop and PACU Staffing Coverage & Competency
- Principles for Change: Developing an ERAS Program for Your PACU
- Closing Keynote: Batten Down the Hatches: Engaging Your Team in Stormy Times
- Ecolab Breakfast and Presentation: Beyond Aseptic Technique - Environmental Hygiene in the OR
- General Session: From the Ground Up: Building a Culture of Ownership in Your Facility
- Keynote: Ditch the Drama! Hard-Wiring New Mindsets and Accountability in Your Staff
- Keynote: The Magic of Customer Service: Training Your Staff for Excellence
- Opening Keynote: Changing the Equation: The Future of Your OR and PACU in the Ever-Changing Healthcare Environment
Access Intelligence is approved as a provider of continuing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider #15831. CEUs: 12.0 contact hours
You have no items in your shopping cart.