Need assistance? Call 888-707-5814
Predicting daily surgical volume is a perennial problem that is approached in a variety of ways, and with varying degrees of success. So many factors can alter the course of events on any given day in the OR, it can seem almost impossible to start cases on time, match staffing to demand, reduce turnover times, and increase room utilization. Many facilities are adding service lines to increase revenue and offset potential reimbursement declines—an endeavor that raises the bar on staffing to capacity and running the right number of rooms.
This brand new special report is designed to help solve existing problems or avoid the stumbling blocks that can wreak havoc in the surgical services department.
The table of contents includes:
- Systematic approach to scheduling smoothes out the daily wrinkles
- Utilization soars after block schedule is up and running
- High labor expenses? Better staffing and scheduling can cut costs
- New schedule adds efficiency, bolsters caseload
- Making the most of operational performance dashboards
- Data analytics improve odds for predicting surgical case volume
- Analytics: A powerful tool for OR process improvements
- Predictive modeling helps match resources with needs
Format: Downloadable PDF
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.