Need assistance? Call 888-707-5814
Today’s healthcare leaders must balance cost, quality, safety, and efficiency. With many procedures now being performed on an outpatient basis and more quickly than ever before, it’s imperative for OR managers to create and sustain systems that will satisfy patients and providers alike. The core idea of the Lean philosophy is to maximize customer value while minimizing waste, and as healthcare delivery shifts to a value-based system, Lean tools are becoming an essential part of the perioperative environment.
In this updated report, you’ll learn how healthcare facilities have streamlined scheduling and inventory processes to achieve greater efficiency and costs savings. Perhaps even more important, these articles illustrate the relationship between best practices and patient safety.
The table of contents includes:
- Orthopedic service line takes health system to another level
- High reliability: Excellent care every time
- Preanesthesia testing area well positioned to prepare patients for surgery
- Lean makes a clean sweet of the OR
- Infection prevention tops list of readmission 'action items'
- Integrate systems to sustain gains from process change
- Lean tools help staff weed out bioburden pests
- And more!
Format: Downloadable PDF
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.