Need assistance? Call 888-707-5814
Safety is at the forefront of all patient care activities. This series covers a variety of topics related to safe surgical care team collaboration, efficiencies, and infection control. This course was created from session recordings from the 2017 OR Manager Conference and is approved for 7 CEUs.
- Understanding the Next Generation of Surgical Suites: The A to Z of Hybrid Operating Rooms
- Evolving Healthcare Roles: Are There Viable Alternatives to Address the Perioperative Staffing Crisis
- The Mysteries of Sterile Processing Solved
- Chasing Zero: Making the Decision for Prevention is the Only Choice
- Job Safety Behavioral Observation: A Means for Reducing Workplace Injury
- Constructive Culture + Performance Improvement = Patient Safety and Favorable Outcomes
- RSI’s: What the Data is Telling Us
Access Intelligence is approved as a provider of continuing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider #15831. CEUs: 7.0 contact hours
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.