Need assistance? Call 888-707-5814
The Communication and Professional Development eLearning course addresses personal and professional growth as well as the mental health status of the nursing staff. This course was created from session recordings from the 2015 OR Manager Conference and is approved for 7 CEUs.
- For Better or for Worse - How Social Media Fits into Health Care
- Fostering Professional Development for Your Future Leaders
- The Clinical Leader Role: A Hands on Approach to Developing Transformational Leaders
- Entrepreneurship: Turning Yourself into a Private Enterprise
- The Importance of the Perioperative Nurse Leader in the Patient Experience
- Empowering the OR Staff to Improve Patient Safety
- Increasing Employee Engagement and Job Satisfaction in Surgical Services
Access Intelligence is approved as a provider of continuing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider #15831. CEUs: 7.0 contact hours
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.