Need assistance? Call 888-707-5814
Safety is at the forefront of all patient care activities. This series covers a variety of topics related to safe surgical care team collaboration, efficiencies, and infection control. This course was created from session recordings from the 2015 OR Manager Conference and is approved for 7 CEUs.
- Building an Effective Pain Management Program for Your OR
- Empowering the OR Staff to Improve Patient Safety
- How to Implement a Perioperative Adult Surgical Diabetic Protocol
- The Older Adult Surgery Patient: Preop to Discharge
- Innovations in Perioperative Education
- Specimen Savvy - Increasing Awareness and Interdepartmental Partnerships
- Take Back Your OR! Rep-less OR Innovation
Access Intelligence is approved as a provider of continuing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider #15831. CEUs: 7.0 contact hours
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.