Need assistance? Call 888-707-5814
The Communication and Professional Development eLearning course addresses personal and professional growth as well as the mental health status of the nursing staff. This course was created from session recordings from the 2016 OR Manager Conference and is approved for 7 CEUs.
- From Collision to Collaboration – Creating Partnerships with Physicians and Anesthesiologists
- A Staged Approach to Building a Sustainable Perioperative Workforce
- Thriving Through Workplace Adversity with Resiliency
- Preceptorship and Mentorship of the New Wave of OR Nurses
- The Perfect Pair – Joint OR and SPD Process Improvement Strides
- Learning from the Pros: OR Manager of the Year Roundtable
- The Compassion Fatigue Epidemic – It’s Time to Put Your Oxygen Mask on First!
Access Intelligence is approved as a provider of continuing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider #15831. CEUs: 7.0 contact hours
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.