Need assistance? Call 888-707-5814
The Surgical Services Administration eLearning Course will provide you with information about new technologies, specialty services, preoperative processes, reprocessing, and healthcare reform. This course was created from session recordings from the 2017 OR Manager Conference and is approved for 7 CEUs.
- Strengths Based Leadership: Great Perioperative Leaders Create Great Teams
- AAMI Sterilization Standards Update
- Put an End to Cutting Corners: Combat Normalization of Deviance I Your Surgical Suite
- Constructive Culture + Performance Improvement = Patient Safety and Favorable Outcomes
- Navigating the Transition: What It’s Like to be Acquired
- Breaking Boundaries: From Manager to CEO
- Half Full vs Half Empty: Strategies to Manage a Full OR
Access Intelligence is approved as a provider of continuing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider #15831. CEUs: 7.0 contact hours
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.