Need assistance? Call 888-707-5814
Ambulatory surgery presents some specific challenges to the OR manager. This series of presentations provides insight into some specific ASC guidelines and issues. This course was created from session recordings from the 2016 OR Manager Conference and is approved for 7 CEUs.
- The New Normal: Regulatory and Quality Measure Reporting Update for Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Championing Your ASC Profit Margin
- Measuring ASC Staff Competencies: Free Opportunities
- Don’t Be Left in the Dust: Contracting for Success
- Eyes Wide Shut: Managing Taboo Issues
- Staying Ahead of the Curve – Positioning for Current and Future Trends
- Trimming the Fat With Cost-Saving Initiatives
Access Intelligence is approved as a provider of continuing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider #15831. CEUs: 7.0 contact hours
You have no items in your shopping cart.