Need assistance? Call 888-707-5814
The Communication and Professional Development eLearning course addresses personal and professional growth as well as the mental health status of the nursing staff. This course was created from session recordings from the 2017 OR Manager Conference and is approved for 7 CEUs.
- Tailor Made: Staff Orientation Isn’t One Size Fits All
- Developing a Perioperative Residency Program Through Simulation
- Finding the Diamonds in the Rough: Taking Your Interviewing Game to the Next Level
- Becoming an OR Cyber Detective
- Is that a Bully Behind the Red Line or “Just an OR Nurse”?
- Leaving Your Legacy: Succession Planning with You and Your Staff Front of Mind
- Extreme Onboarding: Preparing Your New Managers for the Front Line
Access Intelligence is approved as a provider of continuing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider #15831. CEUs: 7.0 contact hours
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.