Focusing on the particular needs of managing the ASC, this track delivers detailed education sessions on how to run a successful ASC and outpatient center. This course was created from session recordings from the 2018 OR Manager Conference and is approved for 5.0 CEs.
- Our New Reality: The Importance of Ensuring Good Reporting in Your ASC
- What You Need to Know for 2018: Regulatory and Quality Measure Reporting Update for ASCs
- PLAN-DO-STUDY-ACT: Improving Your ASC’s Staffing Model in a Lean Environment
- Physician and Nurse Collaboration: Open the Information Sharing Channels for the Betterment of Your ASC
- Clearing the Air: Strategies for Creating a Smoke-Free Environment
Access Intelligence is approved as a provider of continuing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider #15831. CEs: 5.0 contact hours