This course was created from session recordings from the 2018 PACU Manager Summit and is approved for 11.0 CEs.
- “X” Marks the Spot: Finding a Fit for a Regional Block Program in Your PACU
- One Team, One Dream: Effectively Providing a PAT Assessment is a Hospital-Wide Issue
- Got Beds? How a Surgical Observation Unit Keeps the Perioperative Traffic Moving
- Back to the Basics: The Key to PACU Patient and Staff Satisfaction
- From Surgeon-Centered to Patient-Centered: Discharge Instructions are the Lifeline to Improving Patient Care
- Breakfast and Presentation: It’s the 21st Century: Making Marijuana Usage a Component of Your Patient Assessment
- PACU Manager Summit Luncheon and Presentation: Managing the Mater of Anesthesia for the Behavioral Health Patient with Confidence!
- Opening Keynote: Reality Based Rules of the Workplace: Boosting Employee Value and Happiness at Work
- Breakfast and Presentation: Achieving Improved Surgical Outcomes by Increasing Accuracy in Fluid Management presented by Ecolab
- PACU Manager Summit Luncheon and Presentation: Managing the Heat of Malignant Hyperthermia
- Breakfast and General Session: Grace Under Fire: The Resilient Nurse Leader
Access Intelligence is approved as a provider of continuing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider #15831. CEs: 11.0 contact hours