Data Analytics Sessions Include:
The Benefits of Leveraging Technology to Automate Scheduling and Improve OR Efficiency, Sponsored by: LeanTaaS
• Explore the benefits of developing meaningful technology partnerships to enhance current EHR capabilities.
• Describe how to establish effective, scalable policies across multiple locations and teams.
• Learn how one facility continuously optimizes processes in tandem with internal and external stakeholders.
• James Burdette, Director of Perioperative Business Operations, UCHealth
• Briana Houghton, MHA, BSN, BSBA, CNOR, Perioperative Business Operations Manager, UCHealth
• Jenessa McElrath, Product Implementation Specialist, LeanTaaS
Centralized Workforce Management: Your Key to Care Environment Efficiency, Sponsored by: Qgenda
• Identify lessons learned from the evolution of the EHR and how this history will inform the future of workforce management.
• Learn how a centralized workforce management platform supports high performing, diverse teams.
• Walk through real-world scenarios only possible when Provider Operations works with the HRIS and EHR systems.
Speaker: Rich Miller, Chief Innovation Officer, QGenda, LLC
How to Rapidly Achieve Peak OR Efficiency Using Next Generation AI & Automation – The Saint Luke’s Story, Sponsored by Qventus
• Learn how to add two or more cases per OR per month.
• Increase robotic case volume by 30% or more.
• Automatically release unused blocks 30 days in advance.
• Lorie Herrman, MSN RN, NEA-BC, CPAN, Director of Surgical Services, Saint Luke’s Health System
• Anthony Moorman, Director of Perioperative Solution, Qventus
Optimizing Perioperative Capacity, Sponsored by: LeanTaaS
• How the introduction of software launched a more sophisticated degree of coordination virtually overnight.
• Essential qualities of process orchestration to create and maintain engagement.
• Review examples of how a leading hospital has applied these practices and the benefits they have seen.
• John Bring, BSN, RN, Director of Nursing — Executive Nurse, OrthoNebraska
• Abby Thomas, Perioperative Solutions Manager, LeanTaaS