This course was created from session recordings from the 2019 PACU Manager Summit and is approved for 13.0 CEs.
- PACU Manager Summit Luncheon & Presentation: ER 101 and 201: Creating Service Line Specific Pathways Through Enhanced Recovery Protocols
- AMA (Ask Me Anything): Words of Wisdom from PACU Leaders
- PACU Manager Summit Luncheon & Presentation: Messages from the PACU: Using Technology to Ease Anxiety for Patients and Families
- Break Loose from OR Holds: Confronting Throughput Challenges in Your PACU
- What’s Shocking the PACU? Providing Safe Patient Care for Electroconvulsive Therapy
- MH SWAT Team: The Unassuming Threat of Malignant Hyperthermia Inside and Outside of Surgical Services
- Be a Bridge Builder: Close the Knowledge Gap of Who You Report To
- Breakfast & Presentation: How Deep is Your Bench? Planning Your Succession Line-Up
- Breakfast & Presentation: How Will Artificial Intelligence Change the OR as We Know It?
- Breakfast & Presentation: The Antidote to Suffering: Turning Difficulties into Opportunities
- Keynote: The Art of Human Care: Change the World One Patient at a Time
- Keynote: Run Your Emotions, Don’t Let Them Run You: Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- OR Manager Conference Luncheon & Presentation: Do No Harm: The Scott Triggers® Solution presented by D. A. Surgical