Designing A Sustainable Model for Your Future OR Today
• Plan an OR redesign to increase volume for future cases.
• Learn how to engage stakeholders in the design process.
• Demonstrate the opportunities for surgical services growth and explain the ROI.
Take-home tool: Step-by-step plan on how to design operating rooms for the future with the ability to repeat the design process.
• Michelle Larson, D.N.P., R.N., N.E.-B.C., Nurse Administrator, Mayo Clinic
• Jeff Robinson, MSN, RN, NE-BC, OR Nurse Manager, Mayo Clinic
Workshop: How to Build and Sustain a Top-Level Robotics Program Parts 1 & 2
• Learn the tools and processes to managing a top-level robotics program.
• Learn how to build an actionable comparative dashboard with good data in to get good data out.
• Understand what cutting-edge technologies can be streamlined in a cost-effective way.
Take-home tool: Dashboard for effectively pulling data points and program development tools that can be updated to suit your institution.
Speaker: Sherry Rogers, Director of Robotics, Emory Healthcare