According to a recent OR Manager survey, staffing is one of the thorniest issues for managers and directors of the operating room. Employee satisfaction, recruitment, retention, and morale are essential to any successful healthcare facility, but effectively managing a staff can be extremely stressful when dealing with countless other daily demands.
This free report includes a collection of recent OR Manager articles dedicated to helping OR managers build skills and learn new tactics to successfully manager operating room staffs. Success stories from facilities nationwide are included, giving you a variety of techniques to adopt for optimal performance of your staff.
With today’s emphasis on value-based care, maintaining a satisfied and effective staff is more important than ever. Whether you are looking to recruit new team members or improve your current staff’s morale, these articles will give you some ideas for advancing the staff in your facility. Topics covered include:
- Staff vacation gridlock eased by innovative allocation system
- Orientation redesign improves employee satisfaction, retention
- Morale boosters can make your hospital a desirable place to work
- New staffing structure builds on success of specialty team model
- ORs modifying on-call practices to recruit and retain nursing staff
- And more!
Format: Downloadable PDF